Oh, How Pinteresting- Dream Home Edition

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's that time of the week again!
So head over to The Vintage Apple
And link up for another fabulous


I always try to have a theme when I do these
So I looked at my recent pins from pinterest
and the first one was this awesome wall for a house
So DREAM HOUSE EDITION:


I kind of love everything about this.
Columns. Wood floors. Yes.


This is pretty cool.
If you've ever removed wallpaper,
You'll know this is much easier:
Stenciled paint instead!


Who doesn't love a brick accent wall
Especially with these colors.



Two story closet!
I might put a bed in here too
Just live in here.
LOVE.

That's all I got today folks!
Hate to give away too much of my future home
That is gonna be a fun post 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts