Tangled Rapunzel Costume for MNSSHP

Monday, November 28, 2016

 This year for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party I decided to go as Rapunzel
I didn't love any of the pre-made outfits so I decided to make my own
I started making this a year ago so I have no idea where I found the website
But I found a website with a tutorial that used two different patterns.


I even got my husband to be Flynn (Eugene)


He was a very good sport!

The two patterns that I used are shown below
Simplicity 2757 for the corset top
(I freehanded the sleeves and added the extra lace on the bottom)
Simplicity 2757 for the skirt.


Here is a good site for costume tutorials!

I picked my specific fabrics based on what I could find on Ebay at the time! 



I did a fake lace up too and added a zipper on the side!


Almost done!

I even made myself a glowing lantern trick or treat bag! 


I wish I had a pattern for this one! 
I just cut 4 equal rectangles and a square out and sewed an LED light string inside
I also cut the sun out of an iron on sparkle fabric and ironed it on!
I even added a little Pascal to my shoulder (courtesy of DisneyLand Japan/ Ebay)


I had the best time being Rapunzel!

XO,

Kasi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts