MNSSHP 2016

Monday, October 31, 2016


 

















Fall is my absolute favorite time to be in the parks
First: there is the food and wine festival.
Then there are Mickey pumpkins/ fall stuff everywhere on Main Street



 
 
And last but not least there is MNSSHP (Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party)
Which is like the one time of year adults are allowed to dress up in the parks.
 
I may have bribed by husband by telling him he didn't have to come again if he would just be the Flynn Rider to my Rapunzel.
 
 
 
I made my costume and his vest (more on that later)
 
He was a pretty good sport, even when I made him stand in line for the princesses

 
Because obviously I needed to meet my inspiration...
 
 

He even took a picture with her. She called him Eugene the whole time!
 
 

My lantern trick or treat bag actually glowed in the dark.
I was super happy with how it turned out.
 
They do a "Celebrate the Magic" Castle show
 
 
Lantern Castle = my favorite, obviously.
 
One of my other favorite things is the Hocus Pocus show & Hallowishes
 
 
 
 
 
And castle selfies...
 
 
 
The other great part about MNSSHP is that the lines are pretty short and you can ride a lot of the rides that are still open with little to no wait
 
 
 
 
 
Main Street is pretty cool at night too...
 
 
The saddest pumpkin words in the whole place...
Need to start planning my next trip!
 
 
Xo, Kasi
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts