Cheetah Print and Purple

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

 
I love fall fashion!
It makes me feel cozy and stylish at the same time!
I also love jewel tones and animal prints for the fall.
Recently, I've gotten into Poshmark too
If you don't already have it, you should check it out!
I snagged this adorable "The Limited" Cheetah Print sweater on there a couple weeks ago
Here is what I paired it with:
 
 
These purple pants are still for sale (and on sale) here
 
 
I paired it with a chunky statement necklace I got from target clearance a few years back!


 
My husband ADORED having to take photos of me in our front yard...
 
 
Paired with Tory Burch miller flats.
I sized down a half size like they recommended and it took me a year to break them in.
They are a little expensive but I snagged these during the semi annual sale
Be sure to watch out for that, Nordstrom will price match!


It wouldn't be fall fashion without fall décor! 
 

 
Happy Halloween Week!
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts