Cinco de Mayo

Sunday, June 07, 2015






I'm attempting to catch up a little bit so I'm a lot little behind...

This year for Cinco de Mayo we did something a little different
Our friends Kelly and Garrett were moving to Colorado
So we decided to do a vegan Cinco de Mayo
As a sort of going away dinner

But first things first: we had to clean up the deck a little
We rented a power washer and spent the day cleaning the decks
     



We spray painted our patio furniture


        

Then we were ready to host!

I spruced up the set up with some decorative pillows:



And even pulled out some of my Lilly Pulitzer and Lilly Pulitzer for Target items



We had an excellent (mostly) vegan meal
Because some of us drew the line at "cheese-less"
The beer margaritas were flowing
and I couldn't think of a better way to say goodbye to a part of team New Bern





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts