The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Sunday, July 24, 2016

It's that time of year again! 
Time for the #NSale, also known as the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
This opened early for cardholders but to everyone on Friday (Fri-Yay).

I consulted some other bloggers I love via their posts (here, and here) about recommendations and fit!
I made a wish list the night before so I could quickly buy
And then Friday morning bought way too much...which is okay, they accept returns in store! 

Here are a few of my ever growing (and shrinking) orders:

Lush V-neck Crepe Blouse in Shaded Spruce | Was $42.00 Now $27.90

Socialite Cowl Neck Shift Dress in Navy/Ivory Rib | Was $38.00 Now $24.90

Lush Strapy Long Sleeved Woven Blouse in Cabernet | Was 48.00 Now $31.90

BP Open Front Cardigan in Burgundy Step | Was 48.00 Now $31.90


I splurged a bit on the accessories/ shoes...
Tory Burch 54mm Retro Sunglasses in Tortoise/ Blue | Was $175.00 Now $116.90

Treasure and Bond Winsor Block Heel Bootie in Black | Was $119.95 Now $79.90

Tory Burch Ashlynn Riding Boot in Black | Was $495.00 now $299.00

So far I have bought (and they have been cancelled) the boots and the glasses three times.
Then they restock and I buy again.
This last time I didn't receive a cancellation on either and they remained in stock for a while
So fingers crossed!
If there is something you've missed, check back often... they restock a lot! 

I'll post an update when I get the items in to review and let everyone know what I'm keeping or not!

Xo, Kasi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts