Bucket List

Monday, July 18, 2016

Today's post is about bucket lists! 
For a while, I've had a small little list in my head 
of things I want to do and places I want to go.
Some are out there and some are more attainable
I thought this would be a fun little way to keep up with the list as it evolves and as I check things off
So here it goes:

1) Run a 1/2 Marathon

2) See the Seven Natural Wonders of the World

3) Learn a Foreign Language 

4) Get a Tattoo

5) Ride in a Hot Air Balloon 

6) Visit Santorini, Greece

7) Camp on Shackelford Banks

8) Spend the Night in a Tree House

9) Go to a Drive In Movie

10) Have a "yes" Day

11) See the Great Pyramids 

12) Go on an African Safari 

13) Visit all of the Seven Wonders of the World
Chichen Itza (November 2015)

14) Adopt a Dog

15) Visit Costa Rica

16) Visit All 50 States

17) Volunteer at a Kid's Hospital 

18) Become a Mom

19) Go Parasailing 

20) Donate My Hair

21) See the Cherry Blossoms in DC

22) Make a Wish at the Trevi Fountain in Rome

23) Finish my MBA

... To Be continued 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts