Fall Styles

Thursday, October 13, 2016

It's It's that time of year again (finally)
And while the high today is still in the upper 70s,
the low is low enough for me to warrant fall outfits!
 
I've been really into jewel tones recently
and swing dresses
and casual outfits

Here are some things on my "to get" and "got" lists:

Blanket Scarves

This is a photo from Southern Curls & Pearls
She is one of my favorite bloggers to follow
She has the best fashion and beauty tips
and she travels a lot so there's always new and fun content
 
 
I love blanket scarves because they're so cozy and versatile.
I bought the one I mentioned here
But I'd like to add a couple more to the mix.
 
Dark purple/ wine leggings

 
How cute are these?
This was pinned on a "how to wear leggings" post here.
I also found some similar leggings on Amazon for $10.
Still on the hunt for that perfect purple...
 
Long Sleeved Dresses & Boot Socks

 
Long sleeved dresses are perfect for this time of year.
Its warm enough to have some leg showing but cold enough to be a little cozy.
This look, from Twenties Girl Style, would be easy to replicate!
I just need to find some cute boot socks...

Swing Dresses

 
Swing dresses are comfy and stylish.
You can dress them up or down/ with boots or heels.
They are so versatile.
I picked this Piko one up at Simply Dixie Boutique.
They have a code for 20% off all Piko products right now!
I also picked up a short sleeved swing dress with pockets from Bungalow 123.
Both boutiques have a great fall selection!

Leopard/Cheetah/ Animal Print

 
Jewel tones and animal prints are just so classic to me.
Forget about the image you have about The Nanny!
This post from Alterations Needed shows just how versatile animal print can be!
 
Booties
 
 
 
Ever since I found the perfect bootie I've been obsessed.
I bought these last year and they were perfect right out of the box.
This is rare for me, I have a high arch and a wide foot and I bought my normal size!
This year they released a black version so I bought that too!
You can buy all 4 color options from Sole Society!
Still hoping to find a great wedge bootie but after some reflection it seems I should be holding off on shopping for a little while, especially with a Disney World trip in the near future!
 
What are some must have items for you this season?
 
xo, Kasi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts