KLW

Thursday, March 14, 2013

KLW
My initials for the next 4 months...
Also the subject for this link up
The rules are simple

Share three things about yourself that you like or like to do using your initials

K
K is for Kittens
If you've ever read my blog posts or my about me page
Then you'll know my "kittens" are like my children. 
They're basically cats... like 4 years old and ~18 pounds or so...
But I still call them kittens.
And then theres two more kittens at the barn.
And they're all the best.




L
L is for Love.
At the risk of sounding cheesy I really like love.
It's made all the bad things worth it.
I could put a million pictures up but instead I'll put up our first picture together


I'm the creepy kid to the top left by the teacher
He's in the second row from the back in the teal shirt.
And 17 years later, we're getting married!
Love.

W
W is for water
I love water.
In my hometown my house is on the river
See thats my backyard:


I could probably live IN the ocean
Especially if I was a mermaid.




Well that was fun!
Happy Pi Day/ Thursday everyone!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congratulations on getting married. That is so neat that you have known each other for so long. I am your newest follower.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts