One Month...

Friday, June 14, 2013

I forgot to do the LAST wedding countdown...
Unless I get motivated to do "One Week"
But who am I kidding?
I'll be running around like a chicken with its head cut off.


This past month has been FULL of wedding
I actually moved back home so that I could work on stuff
And I do... everyday
That is until I took a break and came to Raleigh for a few days
(More on that later... if I remember)


I spent almost $500 at the Sam's Club on alcohol.
Mostly white wine my mother requested
Her drinking once I crush up a Xanax in her glass will probably be good.
haha... I'm just kidding.
Maybe.


I helped Robert plane some wood down
So he could maybe eventually make his groomsmen their presents.
Ha.


I got carded for glue
Glue that I'm using for my programs
Which are fans.
Which are a pain in my ass
I ruined a pair of rainbows over them.


I picked this for my "arch" that Robert claims is not an arch...
He has yet to even buy the wood for it.


And we took some engagement shots!
Robbert's smile disappears into the night 
but that's what happens when you are clumsy
And prefer white water rafting on your bachelor party.
See what had happened was...
His leg got trapped in the boat.
He fell out.
Got carried down the river.
Swollen knee= doctor's office
Doctor's office = MRI
MRI= bruised bones, torn meniscus, strained MCL and potentially severed ACL.
get get get get get it boyyyy
I like to open with "his bachelor party"
When people ask him about his brace
It's better than admitting he was sober I think.

Oh well
Lots more to come when I can actually reveal anything!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts