October Recap

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Once the days are 20 and above I consider the month over.
October has flown by
Obviously, I haven't written in almost a month.
I have this one class that was the first half of the semester
And it kicked my butt
And basically I didn't want to get on the computer if I had down time so:

At the very end of September I did the Color Run with my friend Meagan.
Actually ran 2.5 miles straight and only stopped at the water stand.
Then had a hard time getting in the groove again but still, proud of myself.

I finally got to try LaFarm Bakery.
It was amazing.
Pumpkin Spice Lattes and creme brûlée french toast. Nomz.

For fall break we went to Orlando
I know everyone is shocked
Since I go so often I will just share the NEW stuff I did:

It was Food and Wine Festival in Epcot
Below are a few of my favorite stops


Everything was amazing of course:


Theres a Starbucks in Epcot now
And also in the Magic Kingdom
It's glorious.


Its been almost 2 decades since I've seen Disney in the fall and it was beautiful


And I finally got to eat in Be Our Guest restaurant




We took one last pit stop at the Krystal Burger for lunch
Only after retrieving these pants from target:


Can you believe that these have been sold out in Raleigh, Cary, and New Bern?


And now the baby kittens have been visiting me
This is where Optimus has been napping.
He adopts the philosophy that if he can't see you, you can't see him.

Then we got pre-approved for a mortgage. 
And we've been looking for houses.

It's been a pretty busy October all things considered.
Hoping I can get back to blogging!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts