Happy New Year

Monday, January 13, 2014

"It's been a while since my last post"
seems to be the theme of all of my posts
I do not know how people do this for a living.

At least this time I have a good excuse.
But first…

Today is our 1/2 Anniversary!
We've made it 6 months! 
It's been busy and has just flown by.

Since my last post… I cut my hair again!
You can't tell but its a long bob.
I actually cut the front a little shorter because the contrast was a bit much.
But so far I like it.

We celebrated 6 "Christmases" together:



I dressed up my cat and dressed up like a cat.


I met some of my friends for Arturo's
Before they went back to Hawaii and San Fran :(

I even saw my friend from Puerto Rico and...

 my sweet bridesmaid that lives in Nashville now:

Then finally we rang in the New Years after a festive game of "cards against humanity"


Hope everyone has a wonderful 2014! 
I'll share my news in my next post :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts