Snow Day ft. Lilly Pulitzer and Hunter Boots

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

It was snowzilla2k16 in Raleigh back in February,
Okay, not really.
We mostly got ice and some flurries here and there so I won't be eating snow cream
but it definitely makes for a pretty scene!







I decided to buy these super bright Hunter Boots
Instead of a practical black color
But snow days like this make me glad I did!



The "mint" color pairs great with my Lilly Pulitzer collection too! 
(and yes it is necessary to have a scarf to match your popover)





Optimus Prime came out to enjoy the flakes!











At least one of us was having fun!




Hunter Boots in mint (similar here) | Columbia Jacket | Popover, Scarf, and ear muffs all Lilly Pulitzer

I spent the rest of the day relaxing on the couch with some popcorn and a Harry Potter movie marathon!
How would you spend your snow day?


Xo, Kasi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts