Weight Watchers Breakfast Scrambled Egg Pizza

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Lately I've been having a hard time keeping motivated in diet goals
And it feels like even when I consistently go to the gym I don't see any changes.
I had joined Weight Watchers a couple years ago and saw great results so I decided to join again!

I saw this recipe on a 30 Smart Points a Day menu and it looked amazing!


Per usual, I like to make the recipe my own.
I took out the basil and used Greek Seasoning for flavor instead.
I also chose to use a couple points for coffee every day!




Ingredients:

1  Egg
1 Light English Muffin
4 Slices of Tomato, fresh
1/4 cup cheese, mozzarella (part skim, shredded)
1 Tbsp basil (or a dash of greek seasoning)

Directions:

1. Cook egg as desired. (WW website suggests to microwave in a cup, I scrambled mine in a pan.)

2. Toast english muffin (if you don't toast it first it doesn't get as crisp).

3. Place eggs, tomato slices, and cheese on top of the english muffin and put it in a toaster oven or in the oven on broil until cheese is melted and slightly golden. 

4. Sprinkle basil (or greek seasoning) on top after you remove from the oven and enjoy! 

This recipe is 6 SmartPoints, 
I added grapes to my breakfast because its 0 points,
and the coffee creamer bumps my coffee to 2
Making my entire breakfast 8 points out of 30 total.

Is this a breakfast you would try even if you weren't on weight watchers?


xo, Kasi 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts