Disney in March - Flower And Garden Show 2016

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Part 2 of my Disney Birthday Tour was a couple weeks ago
You can read more about part 1 here


This top is from Happily Ever Tees and they are one of my new obsessions!

Apart from lunch with princesses (I always seem to be able to get reservations to Cinderella's castle in March) one of my favorite things about March is the International flower and garden show and the lack of SUPER hot temperatures.

EPCOT has character sculptures made out of shrubs and flowers scattered all over the park:








They also have some of the food stands set up, like with the food and wine festival but not quite as many.
One of my favorite stands is in France and has the most amazing duck plate!


I always try to do something new when I'm at the parks (which can be hard with 2-4 trips a year since I lived in Orlando in 2002)
This time I went to the Tambu Lounge at the Polynesian and tried the MUCH recommended Lapu Lapu (It made the Disney Food Blog's list
And while I do agree it doesn't rank up there with a Dole Whip I think everyone should try it at least once! 
Plus, the Polynesian bars are the best way to get a boost before going into a very dry Magic Kingdom.


And speaking of Dole whips... Dole Whip floats for breakfast on our last day has become somewhat of a tradition!

While strolling through the park I found this spot which I've never noticed.
Obviously I've noticed the tower before (Rapunzel is one of my favorites) but not from this angle!


Dad and I took this photo opportunity too!
Either annual passes come with a free photo pass or theres a glitch we've taken full advantage of...


What are your favorite things about Disney World in March?

Xo, Kasi 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts