ASOS Blanket Scarf

Wednesday, February 03, 2016

I added this scarf to my wish list the minute I saw it on 
Side note: if you don't follow her, you should. 
She has the most gorgeous red hair and some truly inspirational fashion posts!

This is the outfit inspiration:


I can't see her shoes so I can only imagine they have to be perfect.
I've put together a similar look below:


It was too "warm" to wear it with a jacket wrapped around my neck
But a little too cold to go jacketless like in the picture above
So I wrapped it around like a shawl and it was the perfect amount of cozy and warm.


Does it look like I'm topless?
I promise I'm not! I guess my skin is the same color as Piko calls "champagne".

Wrapped around is a nice and easy look too!
You could even pin it with a brooch, I hear they're coming back! 


I tried it in the traditional way here,
which would be a great option if it was a little warmer out.



Closer look at my favorite pair of boots!
I got them as a graduation gift in 2014 so I can't technically say they're "worth my investment"
but when I have to get another pair on my own I'll definitely go with Tory Burch!


Specifics:
Scarf: Oversized Scarf in Blue Brown Check
Jeans: Gwenevere Ankle Jeans (unsure of wash color)
Top: Piko top in Champagne
Boots: Tory Burch Marlene Riding Boot in Almond

If you need some tips on tying a blanket scarf I found this great blog post here

How would you wear this blanket scarf?

Xo, Kasi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts