Juicing

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

My dad's laziness sometimes turns into my happiness…
For instance my dad doesn't like hand washing things 
So I ended up with his juicer, for free, because you have to hand wash it.
You know what they say: One man's burden…
So I have already tried three new recipes
And one free for all with leftovers from my fridge 
And I love them all!

Apple Carrot Ginger Juice:
2 apples
6 carrots
1 knob of ginger peeled

"Leftovers" Juice
4 carrots
1 cucumber
1/2 lemon
1 peach (pitted)
1 pint of blueberries



Beginner Green Juice:
2 handfuls of spinach
1 Cucumber
1 Apple
1/2 a lemon
4 medium carrots 

Orange Pineapple Sweet Potato Juice:
2 Oranges
1 cup of pineapple
1 sweet potato
1 lemon
1 knob of ginger
Mint (two pinches)



So far so delicious.
Robert and I have decided that we will go on a cleanse AFTER our cruise.
We will see how that goes!
For now we are just trying out recipes
And I think I saw one with pineapple and jalepenos! 

Until next time,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts