Friday Confessional

Friday, July 26, 2013

I just love Friday Confessionals
And since I'm trying to get back into the habit of blogging
I feel this particular link up was worthy of a second post for the day.
So head over to A Blonde Ambition and join in on the fun!

Also, I love that this week's Friday Confessional is a Q&A!

1. My worst fashion offense of all time is probably a fanny pack. My mom always wore one so for a brief moment there I thought they were cool. 


Note: nothing is cool about anything that has the word "fanny" in it.

2. The most embarrassing song on my iPod is probably the entire Aaron Carter Album. 


Doesn't mean I don't still know all the words.

3. The last white lie I told was "I only spent like 40 bucks" on two shirts a pair of pants and a sweater. Ha!


4. The celebrity I most wish would disappear is... Snooki. Actually the entire Jersey Shore cast. Being famous for being stupid is ridiculous. 


5. Sometimes I wish that I could skip grad school and join the rest of my friends with their real lives (and new homes and new cars and a decent checking account).


6. My childhood crush was- pretty much any cute boy. Aaron Carter (obviously), Orlando Bloom (circa Lord of the Rings), Shawn from Boy Meets World, Leonardo DiCaprio (like any other normal person who saw Titanic)...



7. I've never turned down a free dinner from my parents. Probably only will when (if) I ever graduate and make more money than them.


8. Tests make me a nervous wreck. I am an awful test taker. Why am I in grad school, you might ask? I am a glutton for punishment I guess. Oh and I love my major so its worth it. Sometimes. 


9. I'd rather watch paint dry than try to explain something complex to my mom. Especially if it involves electronics. God Bless her. It's more difficult than herding cats in a swimming pool.


10. Much like a train wreck, I can't turn away from watching Honey Boo Boo. I really don't like this show. But you can't turn away from the shenanigans. That family is cray town. What will they do next? And every minute I watch, I hate myself a little more. So I keep watching.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OOOH, I forgot about Snooki! She's a hot mess.

    My mom doesn't know jack about electronic either. Would rather be beaten.

    Love the fanny pack!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts