J. Crew Confetti Sequin Tee

Wednesday, February 03, 2016

One of my resolutions was to be more purposeful with my purchases
That being said, this top made my wish list and went on sale so I had to snag it!
I bought the factory version which differs from the original:

Original shown here



Factory shown here


While I do love the extra sparkle the original gives
1) its been sold out and marked up on resale sites forever and
2) the extra sparkle made it harder to justify it for both work and play
(back to my whole purposeful purchases resolution)

Here are some outfit inspirations with both tees:




I love how versatile this top can be!
Today, I styled this top with some of my favorite booties and a pea coat that I got from the J.Crew Factory Sale (It was in the 20s the day I put this together in Raleigh)!





Coat: J.Crew (similar here) | Shoes: Sole Society (similar here) | Jeans: 7 for All Mankind (here)

I'm still trying to figure out this whole take pictures with my (non-iphone) camera thing
And getting my husband to cooperate in taking them
Hope that you got the idea of the outfit though!
I love how the scarf mimics the stripes of the shirt even though its a solid color
And those boots are a staple of my work week!

Which way would you rather wear this confetti sequin top?


xo, Kasi 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts