12-12-12

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy 12-12-12
The triple number dates will never happen again
well at least in my lifetime. 

Also something today that will never happen again in my lifetime...
Today is the last study day for an undergraduate exam.
Tomorrow morning I take my last exam of my undergrad career
And it feels so good.
I don't see these college years as the best of my life
They better not be.

I also have to confess that I opted out of taking my optional final yesterday.
I killed my first exam due to good preparation and lots of studying
But I put off studying for my 2nd exam
And by the time I did...
It was obvious that there was no pulling my grade up
So I just didn't go
And no shits were given.

And two weeks into exam week
AND STILL NOT DONE
My brain has given up.

This is what I did instead:


But seriously, you should too
It's hilarious.
And while you're at it read the rest of the entries too.
Especially

The one about dieting is so Robert and I.
And watching TV.

Yeah yeah we are basically old and married.
So what?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts