My weekend in Charlotte

Monday, December 03, 2012


So this past weekend 
I decided to take a trip to Charlotte 
To visit my old roomie/ MOH/ bff Jennifer


Friday started with me packing my entire life away 
For a weekend...


Drove into Charlotte around 3.
Got lost.
Ended up in the ghetto.
At least thought I was about to get mugged.
Hung out in Jennifer's apartment for a while because I was so early.


I got to be friends with a new puppy that we picked up for a friend.
Meet Hazel : )

We then stayed up until 2AM chatting


This is the aftermath of that decision. 
Please don't be too jealous of my cat shirt!

We had brunch with her sister Jordan and her boyfriend
It was amazing. If you ever get a chance to go to one
I HIGHLY recommend it. 

Then we went to the mall called South Park.
(Cartman wasn't there)


But Tiffany and Co was!!
First time ever going there.
In love.
Might make up my Christmas lists for the rest of my life...

We met them again for drinks at a Florida State bar down the street
And then headed back to the apartment to get ready
And see this view:


Cool pink building next to Jennifer's apartment! 
LOVE.

Went to Jennifer's work Christmas party
It was much more fun that I thought it would be
I won fake blackjack.
Would have been a millionaire if it were real money.
We went back to her apartment
and watched elf before going to sleep.


The next morning we had breakfast again with Jordan and Steve.
Sausage, biscuits and gravy, bacon
and MIMOSAS.
Yumm.

A few more errands
Some coffee
and a little conversation later
I was on the road...


I wasn't actually moving for long.
Took about 30 minutes to drive a mile.
A wreck and a flat tire in the right lane
Really puts a damper on traffic flow.

All in all, I had a great weekend
I really enjoyed girl time.
But it made me realize how much I miss Jennifer.

Hopefully we can visit soon.

Until next time


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. a great weekend with a good friend is always good! original pancake house is amazing. i haven't been since a kid but we used to have one in atlanta, but not anymore. well, i found you via the GFC Blog Hop today. i'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts