Oh Monday, we meet again.

Monday, October 15, 2012

I woke up this morning and kind of felt like I had been hit by a train.
And furthermore where did my weekend go?
It was just Friday!

Let's see... Friday I spent some time with my man
Bought a wedding band
Went out to dinner
And got tipsy on one beer.
Typical

Saturday got my dress pinned to be altered
Drooled over a second veil (that I'm totally getting when I pick up my dress)
Ate Phish food for dinner
And watched Sherlock Holmes on Netflix
It's really really awesome, go watch it 

Then I guess Sunday I went to the fair with my prize pig


Look Ya'll we won first place!
We were joined by my old roomie/ MOH.
Got some cotton candy, caramel apple, and apple cider.
I'm sure I did something productive SIKE once I got home
Like take a nap
Then of course I watched The Walking Dead with some of the New Bern fam
I am obsessed 
I can't tell you why I just love it.

Then today I spent the entire day in the lab purifying a PCR reaction
After I showed up to find it postponed for 2 hours
And it mostly involved sitting around
Came home and burned dinner
Seriously?
I can cook and I burnt a frozen dinner.
And now I'm blogging because I don't want to do my homework
WAHHHHHH

So anyway, now theres only 3 more days of class between me and my GA vacay.

I should probably start something productive before Revolution comes on (ha ha ha)

Bye Ya'll


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts