GFC Blog Hop

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lately I've been participating in link ups more
It's a really cool way to find new blogs
And this one is meant to help you find them!


So here's the idea...

RULES are simple:

1. Follow your host via GFC

2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC

3. Link up using your main blog url not a specific post here

4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC 
and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.

5. Tweet about this blog hop

6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!

Hope everyone has a wonderful tuesday! 
I know I will once I can make it home : )

XoXo


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Kasi thanks for following Carole's Chatter. I am following you right back. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts