Pinteresting Wednesday

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's Wednesday
and I love Pinterest
So stop by The Vintage Apple and link up for



My pins have been all over the place lately
And I figured it's best if I reserve some posts to not include wedding stuff
So here's my anti-wedding Pinterest posts:

Some of the leather in my car is getting old. And it's more likely that my car will die before I sell it. So I am really considering this redo. Could be kind neat. 


I always wanted a canopy bed when I was little... but have you ever seen the top of those? UGH gross. They collect dust and nastiness and dead bugs. This fake canopy is must better.


 I love this bouquet. I want this arrangement on my dining room table or in my bedroom. The colors are amazing. Stunning.


I want to make these with my cousins when they visit over thanksgiving. They just look so yummy!



Love this quote. Not just a quote for couples. This is true of your friends too. You shouldn't have to impress some one to make you worth of their love. It's not a real relationship if you can't be yourself.


Just found the blog for The Londoner a few days ago
And I love it.
And I found it through this pin:
Dairy free chocolate ice cream.
NOM


Well that's all I got.
Gotta get back to watching Disney channel movies with Robert
Can't help that I'm so cool.


XoXo,

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I absolutely love that bedding- it's so dreamy! :) And I love the flower arrangement!

    I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous day!
    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts